UNEMPLOYMENT CLAIMS MONITORING
The Idaho School District Council has contracted with PeopleSystems, a private service company, to monitor unemployment claims and employee problems. PeopleSystems perform the following services on behalf of participating school districts in order to help them minimize their unemployment costs include the following:
- Process all unemployment claims and protest decisions when needed;
- Attend unemployment hearings;
- Audit benefit charges for accuracy;
- Ensure credits are received and properly posted;
- Review personnel policies & procedures to limit unfavorable decisions; and
- Provide educational workshops for management personnel.
CURRENTLY 21 SCHOOL DISTRICTS ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE UNEMPLOYMENT MONITORING PROGRAM.
Unemployment Service Contacts for ISDC Participants
Customer Service Representative
Phone: 800-234-4632 ext: 194
email: [email protected]
This is your contact for all claims processing. This person is responsible for securing separation information regarding an unemployment claim filing, and should be contacted immediately in the event you receive an unemployment claim. Please refer all claims, calls, decisions, hearing notices and any communication to your PeopleSystem’s Customer Service representative.